[Elfsea] Party Anyone?

Lady Eithne GrandeDamme FR eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 10:44:20 PST 2007

Aradonn, Eithne and Granya will remain safely in Flower Mound . We are sorry, but safety is a great issue, we must be responsible for our own. Sorry to have missed this celebration with our good friends,
Lady Eithne

Monica Riney <monicariney at earthlink.net> wrote: Well, since there is a lack of things to do this weekend, now, we would like
to open up our house around 1:00 tomorrow afternoon till whenever for
crafts, sewing, visiting, and partying to celebrate Rosalia's birthday.

Food will be provided by Marrin.  Please bring appropriate libations or
beverages.  We will have tea, hot tea, and coffee available.  There may be a
possiblity for Birthday Cake as well.

If you have any questions, you know where to find me.
Darius of the Bells

Address:  809 N Bowen Rd, Arlington, TX  76012  Ph: 817-459-3553