[Elfsea] For Mistress Stella, lower grade silk in Rennaisance Europe

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:00:12 PST 2007

Weeeeellllll, actually, reading over the info once again due to Mistress
Stella's interest got me thinking; I went to the JHU press website, found
the book and ordered it.  I will make an announcement when the "new arrival"
gets here ;)  Of course, anyone who wants to look at it may... I'll carry it
around with me so if you see me ask and I'll share.   Um, when is MOOT
again?
Namaste, Rua