[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 17:16:34 PST 2007

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

We will be having the passing of the cloak competition this Friday, Jan.5,
2007, at 7:30 SCA time.  We know it is the day before Eisteddfod, but we
figure it will be a chance to practice.  HL Svan has asked for a two-part
presentation, not consecutive, that would satisfy the Norse.  The following
is his request:

         One selection to be of honor/glory and the other selection to be of
wile.  Toasts are good.

Please bring your bardic stuff, a beverage of choice, a chair and food to
share.  We meet at 6801 Beaty St. Fort Worth.  Directions:  take your best
route to East Loop 820 and exit on Craig St., one exit South of Meadowbrook.
  Go East on Craig to Hunter (5 or 6 blocks).  Go North on Hunter to the "T"
intersection with Beaty.  We are the house on the NE corner of the
intersection.  There will be a banner and lanterns on the porch.  If you get
lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you here.

We look forward to seeing you!

Ly Gwenllian and Ld Tarkus
Loch Ruadh Rocks!