[Elfsea] Auction at Steppes Twelfth Night this Saturday!

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 06:19:16 PST 2007

Greetings All!

There will be an auction at Steppes 12th night benefiting the Steppes newcomers loaner equipment drive.  Our own Baron, His Grace Mahdi will be the auctioneer vying for the best price on donated articles of clothing, old lost and found, and any other miscellaneous donated items.

  Have some old garb you never wear?  Bought a nifty cooler with wheels and don't need the old one? Donate it to our cause!  (Worn out and broken items will not be accepted. Please keep items as SCA focused as possible.)

Our goal is to raise as much money as possible to obtain fabric for loaner T-Tunics and for new Rapier and Heavy fighting loaner gear for the Steppes.  Donations of money will also be accepted and will go directly into the newcomers fund only.  All checks will be made out to SCA Barony of the Steppes.

  You can view all items when you arrive at the site or as soon as I put it out, which ever comes first (chuckle) . Anyone who donated items and do not want them auctioned must notify us before the auction begins. Auction begins approximately 1 PM or whenever His Grace wants it to take place.  Item must be paid for at the time of auction this Saturday.  Any unclaimed auction item at time of tear down will promptly be taken to Goodwill. (Sorry folks, have no room at my apartment)

If you have any questions, please contact me directly.

  Yours in Service
Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
214-284-8855

http://mail.yahoo.com