[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practice 7/15

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 06:47:46 PDT 2007

Come one, come all, come out to Elfsea Fighter Pratice taking place at Veterans Park at 5 pm, today.

Raise yourself to your Baron's call, bring your armor (both heavy & rapier) to show your skill and help our new people see what Elfsea can do.  Bring your A&S projects, your heraldry, yourself, to visit and share with all those involved.

Don't forget, since fighter practice is late, we will be doing Dinner in the Park tohight.  Bring something to contribute or something just for your family and we can all break bread together and have a glorious night in the park.

See you there!
Darius & Rosalia