[Elfsea] It's Monday

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:36:33 PDT 2007

Oh, and as far as the date, it appears I misspoke.

To quote the process as listed on the Elfsea website:

"Thursday, July 19, 2007: The final opinion poll form with candidate
names is posted to the baronial website. Brief, single-page candidate
letters with full contact information are also posted to the website
and published in the August newsletter. "

In Service,

Rixende