[Elfsea] Baronial Equipment Maintenance Day!

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jul 19 16:55:33 PDT 2007

Everyone knows we are having a Saturday of tent cleaning and repair plus any
other stuff we find needs repair. Right?

But did you remember we are running the grill and I am furnishing salmon,
burgers, and hot dogs while they last?

You did? OK, then how about this. A guy who used to be a Knight Marshal in
Elfsea many years ago (Hjalmar I believe) is a personal trainer in the area
and is about to take his final skills tests for a massage license in Texas.
He needs warm bodies to practice his art and has volunteered to work on
anyone at the event until he runs out of finger power. I've been the
recipient before and it is really nice.

So, come work, eat, and get a massage! All for free! What a deal.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede