[Elfsea] Lammas Help?

angelinblackink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 18:50:35 PDT 2007

Ni Hoa!

  We are still in need of volunteers in several areas still.  If anyone is interested in helping out, please leave your contact information under the appropriate area.  Thank you for helping us dream a little easier.

  We need people for:
  Waterbearing
  The List
  Troll
  Fun and Games
  Silent Auction
  Set up/Take down

  Also, we are doing our best to cover said things but we also need anyone who is interested in donating items for prize baskets or the newbie-oriented silent auction.  If anyone is interested in helping in ANY way, simply contact me at angelinblackink at yahoo.com

  Also, if you plan on having a merchant’s booth open at Lammas, please contact either Anistasia or myself.

  Xiexie,
  You Xue Xianxian