[Elfsea] Greetings

Mark Wandrey falconsword at tx.rr.com
Thu Jul 5 21:51:58 PDT 2007

Hey everyone, finally figured out how to make this infernal device subscribe me!

Looking forward to fighter practice this sunday, hopefully some other HEAVY fighters will show up. It was lonely watching all the 'Robin Hood' crowd cavort around.

My armor is coming along. Helm, knees, elbows and gorget are on the way from Ashcraft Baker. I'm still working on crafting vest, gauntlets, shins, shld and foot protection myself. I'll bring what I have finished and hope for some opinions from my fellow amor makers. Of course my lade will be there with crafty stuff to share.

Wasail!