[Elfsea] 7/8/07 Fighter Practice

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 8 05:46:28 PDT 2007

Greetings Elfsea!
Fighter practice is, once again, being held at 5 pm at Veterans Park.  HE Crandal will be in attendance so that fighting may commence.  Please bring your fighting gear and come out and enjoy this beautiful day.

For those of you with children, we have a new Youth Rapier Marshal, Master Darius of the Bells.  Bring the children and check out what Youth Rapier is all about.

Now for all others that don't fight.  Bring out your A&S projects, your personal projects, and we can sit around and visit and have lots of fun.  Since this is a later practice, feel free to bring out food for your family for dinner in the park or we can thow everything together for a big pot luck.  I will be bringing out smoked salmon, English cucumber sandwiches, and a variety of nuts.

See you all at Veterans Park!

Darius & Rosalia