[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Today

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 19:51:19 PDT 2007

Thank you for all those fighters, artisans, and others that came out and shared in the food, fun, and fighting.  We had about 33 people come out to support fighter practice, today.  HE Armand brought out Elfsea's finest fighters to show their prowess and to help teach our brand new fighters.  It was a sight to have and hold.

Thank you to Caelin & Pyro, Judy & Bob, Anastasia, Adelaide, Arabella and anyone else that I missed that brought out food to share.

I hope to see you all at fighter practice next week.  Remember, bring our some food and we can all have fun.

In service,
Darius & Rosalia