[Elfsea] Tidings Deadline

Meistir Darius of the Bells masterdarius at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 16 07:19:55 PDT 2007

Reminder, all reports and articles for the tidings are due to me no later than midnight on the 19th. Due to reformatting for the baronial letters of intent I really need these on time this month.

Those who have decided to put their names in for consideration for the position of B&B need to send a brief letter to the populace for publication in the Tidings. These also need to be sent to Lord Daniel of Cameron as V-scribe for posting on the website. Please include a picture of the candidates that can be placed with the letter in the Tidings and on the website. We will need releases from the photographer and the gentles in the photograph to publish these.

Hard copies of the Tidings will be available at Moot.

In service to Crown, Kingdom, and Elfsea
Darius of the Bells, OL
Elfsea Chronicler