[Elfsea] Attention: Steppes Artisan XX competitors

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:02:29 PDT 2007

Greetings unto ansteorra,

Below is the list I have of competitor's for Steppes Artisan, Youth Artisan,
and those who have contacted me regarding displaying only at Artisan .
Please let me know if the information i have for you is correct...if you
have not yet notified me of intent to compete, please do so ASAP. I am
assigning table space , as I have had requests for certain areas ( ie out of
general traffic, etc.)

When you arrive for set up, please go first to gate, and you will be given
your table assignment...the tables will be numbered.
Steppes Artisan will be in the practice gym, Children's artisan and display
will take place in the Cafetorium as will court , gaming, the "unnoficial
kids corner" and lunch.

Steppes Artisan Competitor's

1) Fridhur Haralds

2) Thomas Atte Woode

3) Baroness Isabeau Quiqvanden

4) Kensing  Von Morgarten

5) Countess Regina

6) Anika

7) Wolfheart

8) Wyllow of the Loch

9) Lady Clairinda

10) Brangwyne Verch Gryffyd

11) Lady Gwenhavre Cordelia Maynard

12) Debora of Durham

13) Sam Ward

14) Lady Bertha Von Caffei

15) Alexandria Doyle of Bjornsburg

16) Lady Hannah Von Dahl

17) Keara Ryan

18) Stephanie Lilburn

Display only:
 Signora Mea Passavanti

HE Katheryne

HL Suzanna , herblaist

Children's Artisan:

Sarah

Mutto

Dierdre

Again, please let me know if the information I have is accurate, and  if you
have not let me know if you are entering, please do so ASAP!!!

YIS

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppest Steward Steppes Artisan XX

Dragon's Laire Ceramics
www.dlceramics.com
"dragon's breath to fire our kilns"