[Elfsea] FW: [Ansteorra] OT - Elfsea here I come

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jul 20 07:32:49 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Claryce
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 2:48 PM
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Subject: [Ansteorra] OT - Elfsea here I come

Please excuse the bandwidth, but I thought this was the easiest way to reach
all of my friends and extended family.

I'm coming to visit!   I just made reservations to fly into DFW for Elfsea
Defender on Sept 21-23.  (Woo-hoo!)

My household's arranging transportation to and from DFW, as well as tent
space, so that's taken care of.

Please pass the word along to anyone who might not be on this list that  you
think would like to know of my visit.  (I have no desire to get beaten
because someone didn't know about it!).

Okay,  now returning you to your regularly scheduled list.....

Claryce
Missing everyone!