[Elfsea] Survived Baronial Change overs? Survived Baronial Wars?

Lady Pendarvis ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 21 08:26:26 PDT 2007

Yup.
In 4 Kingdoms.
Five if you count that Northshield is now a Kingdom. :)

I must tell Elfsea how very happy I am to see the four pairs of candidates,
they are all very worthy indeed!

I also echo Richard's question - is there an opportunity for this Barony to
speak with the candidates - at moot? Business meeting?

For those of us who need to rearrange our schedules.

Lady Elisabeth Pendarvis and Lord Dirk the Just

It has removed 5746 spam emails to date.