[Elfsea] Steppes Artisan XX is here!!

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:16:47 PDT 2007

Greetings unto Ansteorra,

Steppes Artisan XX is here. Sat. July 28th ,2007.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Some quick reminders:

1) All artisans need to check in at gate prior to set up. ( this will allow
you to receive your table/space assignments)

2) Set up for artisans begins at 7:30 am and judging will begin at 9 am. Due
to time constraints, we really need to stick to a strict schedule in order
to be able to accomodate the Elevations at Court and still be out on
time. The Gym will be closed to all but the Artisans and Judges during the
lunch break. No food or beverages *except* those being judged will be
allowed in the judging area.

3) Judging of alcoholic beverages will be off site during the lunch break. I
know of 2 competitors who have brewing to be judged...if you have not yet
notified me if you are in this category, please do so asap.

4) If you are planning  on competing, or displaying and have not yet
notified me...please do so asap as space is limited. ( I am trying to set up
a floor plan...and need to know how much more room I am accomodating for...I
have a few competitors who have large displays and don't wish anyone to feel
crowded)

5) Laurels...we have several children who are entering the children's arts
competition. Please take the time to take a look at their work and pass on
some pointers/comments. This would be greatly appreciated as we are trying
to encourage more children to compete in the arts.

6) While the luncheon is on the Barony, we are having a potluck dessert
board...so don't forget your goodies!! Also there will be limited seating in
the hall during dinner break. a list of local restaurants will be provided
at gate.

7) Please remember that this is a school, and there is no smoking within 25
feet of the buildings. All weapons must be peace tied.

Thank you for your time and assistance in adhering to these notices.
I look forward to seeing you all there.

Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes
Event Steward, Steppes Artisan XX