[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] Archery Supplies on Sale

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 06:32:16 PDT 2007

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mikaelc <mikaelc at airmail.net>
Date: Jul 27, 2007 8:57 PM
Subject: [Steppes] Archery Supplies on Sale
To: "Barony of Steppes - SCA, Inc." <steppes at ansteorra.org>

           Barlow's Fishing and Tackle on Central Expressway in
Richardson is closing out all of their archery supplies at a significant
discount. While many items such as bows and arrow shafts are no longer
available, they do have 3- and 5-inch, RW fletches in many colors,
4-inch RW multicolor fletches, tips, nocks, bracers, and gloves. They
are located on the southbound Central Expressway service road between
Arapaho and Beltline in Richardson.

           Disclaimer: I am not an employee of, nor related to any
employee, of this business. This information is presented as a service
to those subscribers of this list who may find it useful.

           Mikael

В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"