[Elfsea] Lazy Dragon Con

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:18:28 PDT 2007

The event site has been updated. http://ldsteppes.tripod.com/ The only real
changes are that admission at the door is 25, instead of 35, but you have to
be in garb, and no sneaking in. Also, the A+S was updated.

We'll be loading up at noon on Friday, then pitching the baronial pavillion
and list field Friday afternoon so everything is ready to go Saturday
morning. The con actually opens at 2 on Friday.

Light Save the Damsel fight starts at 10 on Saturday morning.
Heavy Blood of Heroes at noon Saturday.
After that, we'll do melees.
Sunday is the heavy sword fight and light Blood of Heroes.

We'll tear down around 5 and everything will get put back that night into
storage.

If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Faelan