[Elfsea] MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN MOVING SALE

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Wed Jul 4 10:52:02 PDT 2007

I'll take the lateral file cabinet.

  Ceatta

Robin Mitchell-Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote:
                MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN MOVING SALE

  I am in need of at least 4 (four) strong men to help me pack up my house, take it to storage, and off load it.

  I am willing to PAY $50/hour per strong back to get this done.

  With any luck, this will be on Saturday after July 4.

  IN ADDITION – For Sale

  40# recurve bow w/wood and aluminum arrows, stringer, finger tabs, vambrace  --  $30

  Ceramic base for 5 gal water bottles, includes wooden stand  -  $5

  Fabric:
  Linen – 60” wide 100%, hot pink, $20 must take all.
  Misc. white fabric on bolts, $3/yard
  Singer sewing machines  --  portable, one is old & metal.

  Leathercraft Deluxe Kit – This is the big fancy one from Tandy,
  $25

  Rosewood speakers – they work fine, but I have no room for them, $25

  Lateral file cabinet – 2 drawers - $10

  Other things as I go along.

  YIS,
  Robin de Shealladh