[Elfsea] info about metal

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jul 11 07:27:16 PDT 2007

The metal will be more impressionable after it is annealed (heated to a red
glow and allowed to cool in a tub of water- ie quenched)

There is a metal supplier in ft worth near 820/287 interchange, but I
haven't been there yet. The "Yellow pages" is a great help for local
businesses; not all of them are big enough to have web presence.
HTH Betsy