[Elfsea] for the fiber artists

Nancy Chevalier chevalier8278 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 22:04:28 PDT 2007

Greetings all.  My university connections being what
they are, I have been given a 35 gallon trash bag full
of black Alpaca Fiber(wool?).

It is uncleaned and uncarted.  The lady just sheered
it off her animals and CRAMMED it into the trash bag.
With the possibility that there will be more than one
bag in the very short future.  She gave it to me
because she could care less about the fiber and for
years has been just throwing it away. (I know Gasp!)

It is free to a/some good home(s).  I will bring it to
Steppes artisan and it goes on a first come first
serve deal. I'll bring some bags to help dole out
smaller portions, but feel free to bring your own.

I am hoping that several people could be allowed to
share the fiber and am not seeking to have one person
take it off my hands.

YIS,
Aurelia Yverneau
Canton of Glaslyn