[Elfsea] round table

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Sun Jul 15 21:03:52 PDT 2007

We wish to let all know that we have news from round table:

Elfsea is in high standing in our fair Ansteorra.

Elfsea now has more paid members than any Barony in the Kingdom.
We know that we are more than our paid members, but the health of a
barony is shown in many ways and paid members is one.

All reports, waivers, and NMS for Elfsea are in and accounted for, this
too is a measure of a barony and her health. Thank you to all officers.

We as a group have much to be proud of in Elfsea.
Thank you all,

Armand and Ameline
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea