[Elfsea] Shed/Pavilion Cleaning Party

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 16 11:53:17 PDT 2007

Not Fair!
I have to help teach a class that day.
poot

--- Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen
<aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Greetings Elfsea,

Just a reminder, the Shed/Pavilion Cleaning Party
is next Saturday, July 21st at 10 AM til ? at
Caelin and Pyro's home. Please bring whatever
washing supplies you might have, such as soap,
brushes and brooms and let's go an play in the
water! The address is: 2220 Patterson Pl,
Arlington, Tx 76012, ph #214.850.1558. A map to
the location can be found here:
http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#q1=2220+Patterson+Place%2C+76012%2C+us

And don't forget that Caelin has promised to fire
up the grill, so bring your goodies and we will
have lunch to break up the day! If anyone would
like to start a pot luck, please feel free. I
will bring Brats!

Remember, 10 AM Saturday, at Caeling and Pyro's.
Be there or be square! After all, we want all of
our pavilions to look great for the investiture
at Defender.

Yours In Service,

Ascelyn of Glentewrde

Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea &

Central Regional Missile Marshal

Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent
and a Rose Proper

 If you can't be a good example -- then you'll
just have to be a  horrible warning.
-Catherine-