[Elfsea] Baronial letters of intent

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Thu Jul 19 13:18:36 PDT 2007

	At this time I wish to let Elfsea know that I have seen four
letters of intent.

	Darius of the Bells and Rosalia di Bellavita

	Fearghus MacKenna and Ascelyn of Glentewrde

	Daire de Haya and Druinne de Salesberie

	Caelin on Andrede and Kermegan of Taransay

	There could be more people who have not sent us a letter.

	More information on each couple should be on the website
tonight.

	These are good and brave people who wish to work for all of you.

	 Treat them all with kindness and respect. Negative comments are
not helpful, especially on this list.

	Thank you for your time,

	Ameline duBois