[Elfsea] Steppes Artisan XX competitors:Children's

Marilyn Wolffe mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 21 08:35:32 PDT 2007

There are actually 6 competitors, my youngest Mattiue to enter as well. Anika & Wolfheart were going to do childrens---unless Hassada has other ideas for these two.

  But really this is something we should get our childern involved.  It really makes for a wonderfull way to involved the whole family in the SCA. Kids love doing crafts and are creative. Please encourage our youth to praticapate.

  Lady Meriyan der Grat
  House FalconRose
  Barony of Elfsea

Nancy Chevalier <chevalier8278 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I would like to take this time to ask all of our youth
in the area to seriously consider entering something
in the children's A&S. As of now there are only 3
people registered and I know there are more of you out
there! Many of you are quite talented and should be
proud of what you do. Let the rest of us in the
Kingdom know what you do and have interests in.

Parents if you know your child has an interest in A&S
please incurage them to participate. If you do not
know anything about a subject they are interested in
or don't know where to start with someone their age,
just ask. Posting to the list, asking the MOC or
anyone you know in that field are good starting
points.

These children are the future of our organization.
They are who will continue our traditions and our
knowledge when we are gone.

Everyone who has/is a MOC, children's activities
volunteer, donated suplies,or just entertained our
youth, pat yourself of the back for contributing to
SCA's future. And if you've not been told
before-THANK YOU!

YIS,
Ldy. Aurelia Yverneau
Canton Glaslyn