[Elfsea] Need a one foot square of good white wool

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Sat Jul 21 11:32:03 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I am making a bit of garb for Morgan McKenzie.  He would like a white
cross on the shoulder as a finishing touch.  We were hoping that
someone would be willing to give or sell or trade a piece
approximately a foot square.  We have linen, but were hoping for wool
that could be felted before we cut it out.

Is there any possibility that someone can bring some to fighter
practice tomorrow?  Morgan will be there to pick it up.

Thanks so very much,
Maggie MacPherson