[Elfsea] Lammas Help?

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 20:11:12 PDT 2007

Salutations, Xiexie!
I just found out that the test I was supposed to take that was scheduled for
the weekend of the  Lammas event will not be available to me, so, I am
available for helping out wherever it is needed.  Setup/takedown is a given,
I would also like to spend some time working troll... I have done troll at
Pennsic several years and it is great fun!  :)  Let me know when you would
need me; I can also offer assistance with the silent auction if you need
help there.  I am interested in the brewing competition, and would like if
possible to be an "apprentice judge" as I am a brewer for many years but not
used to competition so I want to see how brews are judged so I can adjust
accordingly.  I am also interested in taking some of the classes,
particularly the block printing and the origami classes, but if I am needed
to help out during those time I would not hesitate to skip the classes.
Lady Mairi Beswick, called Rua  My phone number is 817.658.3865