[Elfsea] Moving Fighter Practice

Darius masterdarius at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 25 15:27:48 PDT 2007

I have been giving the matter of a move to Trinity Park some thought. I
believe the curent plan is to possibly change location on a quarterly basis.
Thus giving the Barony more exposure in multiple locations. This also shares
the burden of travel time to practice more equitably amoungst our populace.

Certainly I find these to be very worthy Idea's and puroses for a rotation.
However. I do have express concern over moving practice for a three month
period to a location that we have yet to ascertain weather or not it suits
our needs. Perhaps we could scedule one weekend in August to try out Trinity
at the given location before moving it?

I would also like to propose, one weekend in September or October, having
fighter practice in Doug Russel Park In Arlington. Though I would never
dream of placing practice permanently in this location as it has no
restrooms, it is onthe corner of Mitchel and Cooper right on UTA Campus.

I would very much like to increase exposure on campus especially at the
begining of the fall semester. This park is visible from Cooper and the
Centinial Court Apartments of UTA are across Mitchell from it. we can park
on the weekend in the Davis hall Parking lot or the large parking lot on the
south east corner of the Cooper/Mitchel  intersection (caty-corner from the
park)

In Service
Darius