[Elfsea] Armor & Gear

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jul 25 19:12:39 PDT 2007

To amplify Crandall's second answer a bit, there is currently only one
authorization in heavy combat. But when new weapons are added to the mix,
they are often set up as a add-on authorization. That was true with unpadded
glaves and with 12 foot fiberglass spears. As the general fighting
population understands the benefits and limitations (and risks) of the new
weapon, we remove the special check box.

Caelin on Andrede