[Elfsea] August 4th cookout

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 17:52:52 PDT 2007

You have three grills as I recall. And a fire pit
made from a big wok.
And grilling keeps the electric bill down.
So by participating in the traditional burning of
meat you are doing a green thing for the world.
Atta Boy?

We have a day, do we have a time?
I am bringing stuff. No one else may bring stuff
as that will mean there is too much stuff. And my
stuff I am bringing is better than other stuff.
Who is bringing what, things, foods and snacks?
(For the semi literate that is four more people's
responsibilities.)
It will not rain, as I have my sunshade back.

Crandall, who grills all the time to keep the A/C
in check. I even smoked some green beans. made me
cough a lot, and they would not stay lit.