[Elfsea] Armor & Gear

Mark Wandrey falconsword at tx.rr.com
Mon Jul 30 18:35:55 PDT 2007

While I appreciate the advice, rules and conventions of combat weren't my concern. I've been a qualified fighter on three different occasions and in two different kingdoms. However the most recent was more than 10 years ago. One thing I remember was lack of consistency in the two rules I inquired on. Shield requirements and authorizations.

Thanks for the advice, my Lord, and I assure you I will be up to speed on all necessary details when I take the field.

Of course i just found out that the recent torrential rains have damaged my armorer, so necesary pieces of equipment will be some weeks in coming (helm/gorget). If we have some fighters continue to show up with some loaner gear, the rest of me equipment (knees, elbows, belt, gauntleds) will be ready.

Iorek Bjornson