[Elfsea] August 4th cookout

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Tue Jul 31 09:40:42 PDT 2007

Ooh, I wish we could come, but my cousin is getting married and we will be
celebrating that ritual with him.

Through my genealogy research, I've been able to re-connect with a few of my
cousins and their children - and grandchildren. All of the 10 Proctor
children (my aunts and uncles) are gone now.

Xene