[Elfsea] Volenteer sighn up sheet

Amber Cook anistashiasaccents at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:57:54 PDT 2007

I was sitting here making up favors for volenteers when I realized I hadent
posted for any

I am looking for help at our Lamas Day Tribute
August 17-19

If you are willing to help please just let me know were
Name Phone # and e-mail please

Thank you for helping us Dream alittle easier

We need 4-6 chivalric marshales 2-3 for Snowball Melee and 2-3 for the
tourch light tourney
Snowball (aprox 10am)                                      Tourchlight
circle of death (aprox 9pm)

__Richard Delovison________________
________________________________

________________________________
________________________________

________________________________
________________________________

4-6 Raipier marshales
Snowball  (aprox 10am)                                       Tourchlight COD

_______________________________
________________________________

_______________________________
________________________________

_______________________________
________________________________

Troll is always important but since we have a nice site that closes its
gates after 10 we dont need as many people to do it as usual We will be
closing gate at 10pm Friday and wont open again untill 8am
if I could get 2 people per time slot it would be wonderfull I have them
broken down into easy to handle 2 hr shifts

Fri 4-6 ___________________________
_________________________________

Fri 6-8____________________________
_________________________________

Fri 8-10___________________________
_________________________________

Sat 8a-10a___ Catrina_________________
_________________________________

   I would like to have 3 for 8-10     ____________________________

Sat 10-12___________________________
_________________________________

Sat 12- 2___________________________
_________________________________

We can not forget helpers for our water bearer

_______________________________
_______________________________

_______________________________
_______________________________

_______________________________
_______________________________

Set up and tear down are essential to creating the dream We will need lots
of help making our dream a reality when it comes to setting up and tearing
down pavilions and banners

______________________________
_________________________________

______________________________
_________________________________

_____________________________
_________________________________

_____________________________
_________________________________

We will be having a silent aution for some of our newest people I would like
as many donations of stuff as we can get I would also like to have a few
people willing to help

_______________________________
_________________________________

______________________________
_________________________________

Sat Night we are having a slumber party that will be 21 and up Would anyone
mind keeping an eye on the door?

_______________________________
_______________________________

Also if anyone is interested in throwing a 16-20 Slumberparty I can make
shure you have the space just let me know

We have alot of Fun stuff planned threw the day Saturday for each of these I
would like to have 3-4 people as each activity will be for both adult and
children

Foot Races     ____________________________
_______________________________

_________________________________
_________________________________

Noodle Joust Adelaide Geiger      _______
________________________

_______________________________            _______________________________

Hobby horse races   ________________________
____________________________

Hopefully we will have enough fine people to help out that every one only
works for 1-2 hrs and we can all have more fun
Thank you in advance for sighning up to help us it is greatly apreashiated
(And if you sighn up now you get a personlized thank you from me)

Anistashia Rudrefer 817 505 8999 cell   817 277 6107  home  or email me

P.S. I dont have much room for Merchants So I am not putting out a call for
them but if anyone wishes to merchant on our tile road just let me know it
will be a first contact, first gets a spot