[Elfsea] Photos on Elfsea.net

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jul 20 20:18:39 PDT 2007

I found a few minutes and processed and posted a few of the portraits we
took at Moot so long ago. That is about 1/3 of them.

Go to www.elfsea.net, then choose Photos. There are two albums with new
pictures: Member Icons and Member Medium Size Portraits. I have the
originals which are many times bigger than the Medium size ones if you want
a copy. I can also print an 8x10 for anyone who wants one.

The Member Icons are not necessarily of Icons of Elfsea. They are sized to
display properly on the Member list. To use them, you must download the icon
picture to your system. Go to Photos, select the Member Icons album, click
on your picture, then choose Download full size image. Tell it where on your
system to put it (and remember where). If you login then go to Membership,
you can choose to upload from that file to the member Avatar. That picture
will then show up next to your member data in the Members page.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede