[Elfsea] Fighter Practice - Sunday

William Malmskog crazy.viking at yahoo.se
Thu Jul 26 16:05:03 PDT 2007

Gentle Noble's, my Lord's and Ladies

  I will be out at Fighter Practice again this Sunday offering massage to our fighters and populace.  And yes I do work in the rain, so if practice is canceled please let me know.

  If we get rained out I would be willing to set up in a near by home for several hours if anyone is willing to offer space.

  And joy of joy's...  I should have a table in a couple weeks, so I may serve the Populace and Nobles of the Barony and save my own back a good deal of pain.

  In service to HE Master Malcolm Alberic, Baron of Dreiburgen
  and the dream
  Hjalmar called Jarnleggr
  Guard of Dreiburgen