[Elfsea] fighter practice *summer hours*

Knitnick knitnick at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 08:51:44 PDT 2007

Hi Darius,
We are planning on coming out to the fighter practice this sunday afternoon.
Is there a fallback location if the weather is bad? We've been out to
Veterans Park a couple of times and it seems like a pretty nice place. Other
than the fighters do the rest come in garb? did you know that the ARMAS
folks meet in the same park, at almost the same time? We ran into them the
first time we went there to find you all. They seem like an interesting
group also.
Is there anything we should bring, in particular?
Thanks,
Joy, Mark and Patrick Wandrey
knitnick at gmail.com

On 6/10/07, Darius <masterdarius at earthlink.net> wrote:

>  As the keeper of the calender for the newsletter, I would like to remind
> every one that we are now on Summer Schedule for fighter practice. 5:00 PM
> at Veterens Park. That's 17:00 for all the military types out there and
> for the Swamp Trolls that would mean Mickeys little hand is pointing at the
> 5.....
>
> Darius
> Elfea Chronicler

You are no less and no more than the sum of what you believe. Use your mind
to create the best of all worlds. JLW05