[Elfsea] Just a Quick Reminder . . . .

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Mon Jun 18 15:07:13 PDT 2007

And, if I don't get washed away on the sojourn westward from the borders of the Steppes, I'll give a brief report on the Highland Games.

  Lord Ceatta
  aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
  (a little ferment never hurt anyone)
  Elfsea Demo Coordinator Emeritus
  Lately coordinating Highland Games

Aislyn of Glynwyrd Fen <aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com> wrote:
      Business Meeting is tonight at Dan and Sandee's home (Daniel and Zoe), we start promptly at 7:30 pm. Please see the Elfsea website for their address and a map.
  There will be a short financial committee meeting prior to the business meeting, so all financial committee members, please try to be a little early.

Thanks,

Ascelyn of Glentewrde

Seneschal

Barony of Elfsea

Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper.

 If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a  horrible warning.
-Catherine-