[Elfsea] Scribe's Guild Tidings Report for July

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Mon Jun 25 20:41:53 PDT 2007

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
    Elfsea's Scribes will meet on July 9th at TE Armand and Ameline's home,
1000 Choke Cherry Lane, Crowley, TX 76036. The meeting will start at 7:00
PM. There will be a class on painting Celtic style scrolls and I will bring
some of my books showing this type of illumination. The type of hands or
alphabets used by celtic artisans will be discussed.
    If you are a newcomer to painting scrolls, we have everything you need
to get started. Come on out!
    In service, HE Stella