[Elfsea] Scribal meeting

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Mon Jun 11 10:39:03 PDT 2007

ATTENTION ALL SCRIBES!
Tonight is Elfsea's Scribal Guild meeting. We will meet at the usual place
and time. (For those who haven't been paying attention, this is at TE's
home, 1000 Choke Cherry Lane, Crowley, TX 76036. 7 P.M.) Thanks to the
industrious artisans of Elfsea many beautiful award scrolls have been
donated to the Kingdom. Come out and help with this important service to
Ansteorra!
	As always, new comers and new painters are always welcome. We have
all the materials you need to get started.
	In service, HE Stella