[Elfsea] Fighter Practice

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 09:46:34 PDT 2007

Greetings Fathers and Products of Fathers,

Happy Father's Day! Many of you indicated you'd be celebrating Father's Day
with the family rather than practicing today- I will be doing the same.
Unless HE Crandall plans to go our to the park, there will be no marshal
present for Rapier.

Also, the weather is mighty icky today and projected to stay so. Please take
weather into consideration if you do still plan to go out to the park.

Lastly, when I spoke with Duchess Conal last week, no bids had been received
for the office of Rapier Marshal. As this office cannot go unattended, my
warrant will be extended month-to-month until a replacement is chosen. If
you are considering putting in a bid and have any questions about the
office, please feel free to contact me.

Have a wonderful day!

In Service,
Genna