[Elfsea] Another online test

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 12:27:04 PDT 2007

Go to lshcc.thecolorcode.com and take the test (you will probably have to cut and paste it into your browser). I found the test to be very annoying, but the results appear to be pretty good and useful. Please post your results so we can figure out how to be more productive together.

Not that I live the Barony anymore, however, if we have opportunity to cross paths in the future, it turns out I am a WHITE.
Interesting test, but agree the test had what seemed like conflicting questions.

Raimond

A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")