[Elfsea] Brewing Day

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 20:39:17 PDT 2007

Actually, it was a flop. No one showed. However, I do have a barrel of beer
and a barrel of wine happily bubbling away in my bathtub. I'm planning on
making the brew days a regular thing the weekend after business meeting. I
might do Friday nights.

I wish you luck with getting your group going. You're western Fort Worth,
right?

Faelan