[Elfsea] Sunday's Fighter Practice

Rosalia di Bellavita mistressrosalia at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 25 03:59:08 PDT 2007

It was a great afternoon for beading, embroidery and all over visiting.  We
would love to see even more people show up next Sunday.  We had about 20
people show up yesterday.  So, bring your current A&S project or even the
garb you are working on, drink, and heck it is later in the day so bring
some food.  Let's all get together at Veterans Park at 5 pm and have lots of
fun.

We had numerous new people join us for the first time out at fighter
practice.  One of these individuals specifically stated that he came to look
and see how serious we were about what we did.  He did this by seeing who
all was in garb and what the level of the garb was.  It is really important
to remember that we should be wearing garb when we attend fighter practice.
This could have made the difference in this fine gentle and his family
coming to play with Elfsea or not.  He will be out there next weekend with
his family.  Please come and meet him and several other of our new people
that will be joining us once again, next weekend.

Rosalia