[Elfsea] Officers of Elfsea

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 12:13:55 PDT 2007

Please have knightmarshal at elfsea forwarded to brandonsmcd at yahoo.com.
  Thank you,
  Lochlan

Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:
      It has come to my attention that I have not maintained the <office>@elfsea.net for new (and some not so new) officers. These email addresses are set up to forward anything that goes to them to whatever address you prefer. They are not a true email account, but a forwarding service.

  Please send me an email stating to which email address you want elfsea officer email to forward. I will change them to match your desires (well that one particular desire).

  Caelin on Andrede