[Elfsea] Another online test

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Jun 16 15:25:54 PDT 2007

We finished a management course last week. Like many of them, it had a
personality test which categorized people by their traits so we could learn
to deal with people of different persuasions. This one is called thee color
code. It has 4 colors that represent certain aggregations of traits: red,
white, blue, and yellow.

I thought you guys and gals might want to try it. Its free. If you want a
more complete analysis they will sell you one along with your secondary
color (you might be a red, but were nearly a blue, for instance).  I have
the books (and will share) that give you more than you would like to know
about how to use the results. It is similar to the Types in Myers-Briggs,
but they have 16 categories instead of 4 and, therefore, are more
complicated.

Go to lshcc.thecolorcode.com and take the test (you will probably have to
cut and paste it into your browser). I found the test to be very annoying,
but the results appear to be pretty good and useful. Please post your
results so we can figure out how to be more productive together.

I am a red. Pyro is a white.

Caelin on Andrede