[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 14, Issue 33

Bree Willingham breeofelfsea at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 13:23:30 PDT 2007

I'm going to have to do some sorting and cleaning out of SCA possessions.
  If anyone would be interested in an updated list of items that I have to sell please contact me @ 817.707.1899. Going thru career changes and now on the road too much to play at this time.  I have some rugs and some material. Some camping equip. and other stuff.  I miss you all but life has taken me in a strange direction for at least a couple of years.

  look forward to when I can come and play again...........

  Bree of Elfsea
  forbreee at yahoo.com