[Elfsea] Elfsea A&S Night - June 19

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 17:23:20 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Have you ever wanted to try your hand at weaving?
Have you wanted to weave on a large floor loom?
     Well now is your chance!!!

     Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita will be teaching
people how to Warp and how to Weave with a floor loom.
 She has two looms, so everyone can practice doing
both.  The class will be a practical hands-on, so
bring your note pads to help you remember everything.