[Elfsea] Brewing Day

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sun Jun 17 20:48:28 PDT 2007

That's us.  I'd like to see if we can't get some regional brewing days going.  After all, the more beer, the better.  :-)

Padraig
  Faelan wrote:

  Actually, it was a flop. No one showed. However, I do have a barrel of beer and a barrel of wine happily bubbling away in my bathtub. I'm planning on making the brew days a regular thing the weekend after business meeting. I might do Friday nights.

  I wish you luck with getting your group going. You're western Fort Worth, right?

  Faelan