[Elfsea] Moving

Ashia Yother ashia.yother at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:43:24 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I have not been terribly active lately, but still consider many of you
friends.  As of August 1st I will be on my way to Atlantia to leave near Ft.
Bragg North Carolina.

I only have a month or so left, so, I'd love to see as many people as
possible to say goodbye.  Please contact me off list if you'd like.

Thank you for all the great memories (even the not so great ones, they
taught me stuff!), I hope to see you again in the future.  Perhaps Pennsic
or Gulf?

In Service,

Lady Allssessandra di Giovanni

P.S. - Dance Magic says...."neigh" or.....something about Tequila and mares
for those of you who know him. :)