[Elfsea] HOMEGUARD BARBECUE (was Gulf War - Homestead Gathering)

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Mar 6 14:32:44 PST 2007

Actually, after thinking about it, and after considering a conversation
I had with Sir Tomas on the subject, I have decided that the Homeguard
Barbecue will not be cancelled, but postponed.  There is NOTHING on the
calendar the weekend after Gulf War, EVERYONE can come, so...

ON SATURDAY, MARCH 24, AT 6:00, WILL BE THE GULF WAR WELCOME HOME
BARBECUE!

This will be at the traditional location, Hubert Green's North Main
Barbecue in Euless.  Details will follow in a couple of weeks.  How's
that sound?

Alaric